saw them Today, thought to share!
new info revealed:
- new enemy types include agile native American foes and burly Scottish men
- the plot covers 35 years of Connors life
- Connors goal in the plot is to save his people and to give his people a place in the future of America.
- a new feature ubisoft is calling stalking zones in where connor can slink into bushes and can move through the foliage, the player can maneuver himself around the assassination target and go in for the kill.
- there will be snow patrol of mainly redcoats in horse carriages throughout the frontier.
- adding on to the snow weather, threes also be rain and fog
- enemies are also carrying axes( Scotsmen)
- combat has been completely overhauled allowing the player to assign a weapon in each hand and will alternate the press of the X and Y buttons.
- a new Chinese inspired weapon called the rope dart allows you to string your enemies up like poultry.
- the controls for free running have been simplified that remove the need to hold separate buttons during free running, the A button is drafted in for specific vertical climbing.
- 30 percentage of the missions take place in the frontier
- Frenchman Lafayette is in the game.
- holding A with RT is now for climbing upwards.
- Citizens have individual roles and routines in the cities.
- 3:1 is the scale of Boston compared to the real city
- the narrative scope of assassins creed 3 is 20% larger than AC2
- the percentage of spoken characters in the game that are based on real historical people is 80%.
- rope dart, you can throw it down from a tree oil a guard, reel it in use it again.
- there will be cats and dogs in the cities.
- you can’t take medicine during a fight you need to escape and rest.