10:08 pm by Chrislewis
We are recruiting! We need somebody to contribute to Ubiworkshop.com and its community. Among many other things, you’d be responsible for news-posting and interacting with our community. But main thing is, you’d get to work with Volt and me!
Here’s the job description:
You will work closely together with the product manager and the Ubiworkshop team to manage and create the content on ubiworkshop.com and its social media accounts. You will ensure there is a consistent information flow between the community and the team. You will proactively seek interaction with the community and will be the human interface for Ubiworkshop towards the users.
• Fluent English
• Good English writing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Familiar with video game websites and blogs
• Familiar with social media and social media communication strategies
• Familiar with Rules of Conduct, infractions and moderation
• Familiar with shooting and editing video
Core Competencies and Key Responsibilities
• Creation of engaging editorial content on ubiworkshop.com
• Information distribution from the team to the community in a clear, consistent manner
• Community building by human communication and interaction with the community
• Feedback gathering from the community for the ubiworkshop team
• Working closely-knit with the online store managers to streamline outgoing communication
• Plan and execute content for all platforms (Website, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Forum)
• Strategic community planning and moderation management
• Plan and execute online events
Preferred additional experience
• Passionate about gaming
• Additional languages
• Up-to-date on online and offline trends
Plus you’ll have the opportunity to launch your modelling career.
What are you waiting for? Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.